Our retirement plans for dentists are designed to meet IRS regulations and legislation. Not only do we set up the original plan, but we also maintain it and keep it up to date as the federal pension laws require.
- We gather information from you regarding your own goals and objectives.
- Our team processes this information and researches what kind of plan would work best for you.
- A dedicated in-house expert with over 28 years of experience discusses this research data with you.
- Based on the discussion, we arrive at the final set of recommendations for the Plan.
- Once we have your approval, we go ahead and take care of the legal paperwork.
- We send all the documents in an easy to understand package.
- We maintain your plan for the IRS and other legal compliance purposes. We do not charge annual “holding fees” or “maintenance fees” but charge reasonable fees only when specific work is requested or required.