Perched on Bermuda’s stunning south shore with miles of pink sand beaches, the luxurious Fairmont Southampton, sets on nearly 100 tropical acres dotted with lush bougainvillea and towering coconut palms. The Fairmont resort is definitely upscale and luxurious. The guest rooms offer views of the Atlantic Ocean, The Great Sound or the resorts lush 18-hole par golf course. They boast the largest guest rooms in Bermuda, private balconies, marble bathrooms and walk-in closets, plush bathrobes, coffee makers and high-speed internet connections. Expect elegant British colonial décor with a splash of the tropics throughout and sumptuous bath and beauty products in all the resort’s luxurious bathrooms.
- Golf – Winner of Golf Digest’s Best Places to Play Golf, the resort’s course features 18 par-three holes, most with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. With its lush tropical surroundings, dramatic elevation changes and strong coastal winds, this 2,684-yard course is beautiful and challenging.
- Tennis -The Fairmont Southampton, Bermuda tennis resorts 6 hardcourt, beach front tennis courts – 3 of which are lit for play nightly. Private lessons, clinics and a full stocked tennis shop makes this a great place to play.
- Willow Stream Spa – The spa features well-appointed treatment rooms, relaxation lounges, a state-of-the art ocean view fitness center, indoor heated pool with stunning sun deck and Jacuzzis, beauty salon, plus private men’s and women’s locker rooms with steam inhalation room, sauna and signature Willow Stream Energy bath and beauty products. Choose from luxurious body experiences including wraps, aromatherapy and reflexology, custom massages, Vichy shower treatments, cleansing facials, pedicures and manicures in the beauty salon.
- Diving – The only Bermuda diving Instructor Development Centre on the island is located right at the resort property at The Fairmont Southampton. With over 30 years experience of offering Bermuda diving trips, snorkelling tours and Padi training courses – from beginner to instructor level – the Dive Bermuda reef sites are full of jacks, snappers, spiny lobster, parrotfish and stunning Queen Angelfish. As the “wreck capital of the Atlantic,” Bermuda has over 300 wreck sites to visit. Voted No. 2 in the Caribbean and Atlantic for wreck diving by Scuba Diving magazine. There are numerous intact and historic wreck sites littering the shoreline in depths ranging from 32 feet to 70 feet of crystal clear water.
|We have secured outstanding group rates starting at $309 single or double occupancy. Based on their present website, these rates are nearly half off!
Our group rate also includes –
- A daily continental breakfast during meeting.
Not included in this rate is any fees and taxes.
We can guarantee this rate only if you register before June 30, 2018, as rooms are often sold out before this date. Once you have registered for the seminar, you will receive an acknowledgement letter and hotel reservation information on how to reserve a room within our block.
About the Area
Called The “Jewel of the Atlantic”, Bermuda, with its incomparable weather, pink sand beaches, breadth of historic sites and warm, friendly people, is a wonderful destination. It’s no wonder Conde Nast Traveler readers have voted it “Best Island in the Caribbean/Atlantic” 17 times since 1984. Bermuda’s impeccable location keeps the island warmed by the Gulf Stream and the sun’s rays, but free of the tropics’ relentless heat. There’s no rainy season to speak of and hurricanes are rare.
Steeped in history, the Town of St. George is the oldest continuously occupied town of English origin in the New World with its picturesque cottages, quaint lanes and alleyways, forts, and Bermuda architecture.
The City of Hamilton is set alongside the beautiful natural harbor and has been the capital of Bermuda since 1815. It is a thriving center of international and local business, adorned with historic buildings, churches, museums, galleries, parks and gardens. The Princess offers a complimentary ferry ride into town.