We welcome you to join us for a great course scheduled to begin the Tuesday after both Easter and Passover. You can plan on enjoying those holidays at this magnificent resort, or travel on Monday and have a true vacation. Many schools are off this week and we think Los Cabos will be a fantastic destination for couples or families.
Jim Olson of famed architecture firm Olson Kundig designed the year-old JW Marriott Los Cabos Beach Resort and Spa, and the stark, utterly modern property serves as the perfect frame for where the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific converge. A massive open-air lobby leads to the sprawling grounds, featuring 10 pools arranged like stepping stones to the sea, a luxe ayurvedic spa, a top-notch kids club and even an Ancient Greek-style amphitheater that’s perfect for performances. All 299 rooms offer spectacular ocean views, but those looking for an even more luxurious experience can upgrade to a room at the Griffin Club, a hotel-within-the-hotel that offers a private lounge, pool, and movie theater.
We have selected the stunning J.W. Marriott set on a picture-perfect beachfront location in San Jose del Cabo, where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean. The hotel offers a vast range of exceptional dining options, a state-of-the-art signature spa, multiple sparkling pools and a fully equipped hotel fitness center. Guest rooms are spacious and newly remodeled.
- Golf – Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club – a Jack Nicklaus and Greg Norman-designed 18-hole course.
- Spa – Jasha Spa & Salon – The innovative spa features an ancient pre-Hispanic Temazcal, a sweat lodge used to promote health and overall well-being.
- All resort lodging offers a 55-inch flat-screen TV, a soaking tub, a mini-bar and a coffee maker.
- Each hotel room boasts its own private balcony, which provides striking beachfront views of Cabo.
- Additional luxury amenities include 24-hour room service, robes and slippers and an iPod dock.
Room Rates: $329/night, plus any taxes and fees. Continental breakfast is included. Room block held until February 16, 2018, unless exhausted earlier
Once you have registered for the seminar, you will receive an acknowledgement letter and hotel reservation information on how to reserve a room within our block.
|We have secured outstanding group rates of $329 single or double occupancy. You save when you take advantage of our discounted group rates compared to the rates provided elsewhere.
Our group rate also includes –
- A daily continental breakfast.
Not included in this rate is any fees and taxes.
We can guarantee this rate only if you register before February 16, 2018, as rooms are often sold out before this date.
About the Area
Los Cabos is a magic land full of contrast, from breathtaking seas, to desert and mountains. It is also known as “Land’s End” for being located at the tip of the southern Baja California Península. The extraordinary world of Los Cabos paralleled with its natural beauty, biodiversity and range of activities make it a terrific destination for couples or families. Where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean, there is something for everyone: fishing, golf, scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, horseback riding, relaxing in luxury spas and resorts and dancing ’til dawn.
- Known for its awesome bouldering, Los Cabos’ beaches and trails call on the experienced rock climber to remove the ropes and harnesses, put on some hiking shoes, get out the chalk and conquer some serious bouldering problems.
- Baja California serves up the ultimate terrain for off-road and dune buggy exploration. Just off the tourist track, the dirt playground features washed-out arroyos and dusty trails, a rough and rambling arena that can challenge skills behind the wheel.
- Terrific mountain biking and hiking. After mountain hiking through the Sierra de la Laguna trail, take a refreshing dip at the natural springs.
- Golf – Los Cabos is one of the premier golf destinations in the world, and with 15 courses — several award-winning — and more on the way, it is indeed the top golf destination in Latin America.
- Inspired by the Sea of Cortez, Pacific Ocean and the rugged Los Cabos terrain, legendary designers have carved out their visions of perfection while creating some of the most stunning tracks in the world.
Art & Culture:
- Each Thursday evening between November and June, the San Jose del Cabo Art District hosts an Art Walk to allow locals and visitors alike to experience the works of the outstanding fine artists and artisans who live in the region.
- Charming Tours – Like Todos Los Santos and San Jose del Cabo – filled with artzy boutiques and great restaurants.