2021 ALASKAN CRUISE IS A GO!
AGGRESSIVE BUSINESS, TAX & PRACTICE MGMT. SEMINAR ON ALASKAN CRUISE
This seminar will help you save taxes, retire wealthy and be better at running the business of your practice. The goals are simple - to conduct a tax-deductible seminar at a delightful site, for a modest cost, and have the doctor and spouse learn enough to more than pay for the trip. The majority of attendees are repeat attendees. Why? Because the emphasis is on easy-to-implement practical ideas on such things as aggressive (but always legal) tax ideas that too many timid accountants fail to suggest, practice building ideas, retirement plans, practice transition ideas, employee benefits, insurance, cost-cutting ideas and others.
July 24 - July 31, 2021
Seminar Registration Per Cabin: $1350
AGD Subject Code: 550 (Practice Management)
Teaching Method: Lecture
If you have any questions that are not addressed here, please call our office for more information.
Deposits are to be made by check only. Please call our office for more details on this once in a lifetime adventure cruise.
Office: (216) 765-1199
- New Tax Law Changes - The course content will cover current tax law changes we see affecting doctors and their practices.
- New, Improved Retirement Plans - New tax-savvier plan designs that can improve the power of plans for doctors who want to save between $10,000 and $200,000 per year.
- Improve Profitability - Common sense ways to improve profitability.
- Staffing - Creative ways to hire and retain great employees.
- Insurance Needs - Appropriate levels (if any) of life, disability and long-term care insurance. What the insurance sales people prefer you don't know.
- Practice Transition - How to find a buyer for your practice, how practices are appraised and how to structure the transition to save tax.
- Maximizing Retirement Plan Investments through Sound Investing - How to build them while working, and how to reposition them near retirement.
Collier & Associates, Inc.
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
October 1, 2018 to September 30, 2020
Provider ID #209852
Have a friend or colleague that you think will enjoy this seminar?
Invite them to join us!
Talk to Collier & Associates Today