AGGRESSIVE BUSINESS, TAX & PRACTICE MGMT. SEMINAR IN ASPEN SNOWMASS
This seminar will help you save taxes, retire wealthy and be better at running the business of your practice. The goals are simple—to conduct a tax-deductible seminar at a delightful site, for a modest cost, and have the doctor and spouse learn enough to more than pay for the trip.
The majority of attendees are repeat attendees. Why? Because the emphasis is on easy-to-implement practical ideas on such things as aggressive (but always legal) tax ideas that too many timid accountants fail to suggest, practice building ideas, retirement plans, practice transition ideas, employee benefits, insurance, cost-cutting ideas, and others.
Join us Monday evening from 4:30-6:30 p.m. on the Nest Patio for our welcome reception.
July 25 - 29, 2022
Room rates are good 3 days pre and post the above-listed meeting dates.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
GOOD THROUGH MAY 26, 2022
Doctor Only: $1315
Doctor & Spouse: $1485
Promo Code: earlybird50
AFTER EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Doctor Only: $1365
Doctor & Spouse: $1535
Viceroy Snowmass Resort in Snowmass, CO
AGD Subject Code: 550 (Practice Management)
Teaching Method: Lecture
ROOMS FILL UP FAST!
Please reserve your room right after registering. Thank you!
If you have any questions, please call 216-765-1199 for more information.
- Tax Law Changes and an Aggressive But Legal Approach to Cutting Taxes - The course content will address tax law changes that came out of the COVID-19 pandemic and its aftermath.
- New, Improved Retirement Plans - New tax savvier plan designs that can improve the power of plans for doctors who want to save between $10,000 and $200,000 per year.
- Improve Profitability - Common sense ways to improve profitability.
- Estate Planning – Tips for a new era of higher tax rates and lower lifetime exemptions.
- Insurance Needs - Appropriate levels (if any) of life, disability, liability, and long-term care insurance. What the insurance sales people prefer you don’t know.
- Practice Transitions - How to find a buyer for your practice, how practices are appraised and how to structure the transition to save tax.
- Growing Your Portfolio Through Sound Investing - How to build them while working, and how to reposition it as you approach and enter
Upon completing this course, the attendee will be able to:
- Effectively communicate with their tax consultant or CPA on recent tax law changes.
- Communicate with retirement plans administrators and better understand their retirement plan options and benefits.
- Manage supplier costs, know how to effectively implement fee increases, and exercise simple marketing tactics that convert.
- Have a foundational understanding of estate planning and applicable tax rates and exemptions.
- Appropriately select the best insurance products for the needs of their family and practice.
- Find a buyer or seller for their practice tradition needs, apply foundational appraisal methods and deal structures that can save on taxes.
- Financially navigate in the current economic climate, draw a personal financial roadmap and evaluate their comfort zones in taking on risks.
C&A has partnered with Travel Guard and CSA Travel Protection (Generali) so that our Attendees can feel secure while traveling. Select your choice of coverage below by clicking one of the graphic links to obtain coverage information and build your quote.
Please note that Collier & Associates, Inc., and staff are limited in answering any policy questions. Our firm is an authorized partner with CSA Travel Protection (Generali) and able to offer their travel insurance products. We can (limitedly) address questions online vs. the phone due to coordinating questions with our CSA travel partners. Thank you!
Collier & Associates, Inc.
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
October 1, 2020 - September 30, 2024
Provider ID #209852
Collier and Associates, Inc. is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Collier and Associates, Inc. designates this activity for 20 continuing education credits.
SEMINAR ATTENDEE BONUSES
- Returning doctors who bring a new attendee will each get 10% off the seminar registration fee if registering together.
- Bigger Bonus for doctors who have attended 3 seminars in the last 5 years and bring a new dentist or veterinarian colleague, your registration is a gift from us—up to a $1500 value!
NOTE: Discounted offers do not stack. Only one bonus or discount can be applied per transactional order. Thank you!
CE Planning Committee
Members of the CE planning committee have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
We understand that emergencies arise. If you can't make it to a seminar, please inform us in writing at least 30 days before the scheduled event date. The full registration fee (minus a $50.00 processing fee) will be refunded if we are notified in writing of the cancellation at least 30 days prior to the scheduled event date. No refunds are possible after this timeframe. For cancellation within 30 days, a credit will be provided towards a future seminar for medical emergencies only.
As a courtesy, C&A would very much appreciate your informing us as soon as possible of any cancellations intended so that we can alert those who are on waiting lists, which allows them time to schedule their flights. Thank you for your cooperation!
Have a friend or colleague who you think will enjoy this seminar?
Invite them to join us!
Talk to Collier & Associates Today