YOUNG DOCTORS SEMINAR IN CHARLESTON
This seminar is designed for young doctors age range 40 and under. It focuses on issues relating to doctors early in their careers such as the advantages and disadvantages of owning a practice or becoming a partner, saving and investing sanely and simply, and it will touch on how to start a program that will provide a debt-free and financially secure future.
If you have any questions that are not addressed here, please call 216-765-1199 for more information.
April 23, 2022
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
IF RESERVED BY FEB 22, 2022
Doctor Only: $625
Doctor & Spouse: $675
Promo Code: earlybird50
AFTER EARLY BIRD PRICING
Doctor Only: $675
Doctor & Spouse: $725
AGD Subject Code: 550 (Practice Management)
Teaching Method: Lecture
Some of the topics covered at this seminar are:
- Agressive But Legal Tax Saving Strategies
- Long-term Investing
- Practice & Profit Boosting Ideas
- Property Addressing Insurance Needs
- How to Value and Buy a Practice
Collier & Associates, Inc.
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
October 1, 2020 - September 30, 2024
Provider ID #209852
SEMINAR ATTENDEE BONUSES
- Complimentary phone consultation following each seminar. Returning doctors who bring a new attendee will each get 10% off the seminar registration fee if registering together.
- Bigger Bonus for doctors who have attended 3 seminars in the last 5 years and bring a new attendee, your registration is a gift from us—up to a $1500 value!
We understand that emergencies arise. If you can't make it to a seminar, please provide instructions in writing at least 30 days before the scheduled event date. The full registration fee (minus a $50.00 processing fee) will be refunded if we are notified of cancellation 30 days prior to the scheduled event date. No refunds are possible after this timeframe. For cancellation within 30 days, a credit will be provided towards a future seminar for medical emergencies only.
Have a friend or colleague that you think will enjoy this seminar?
Invite them to join us!
Talk to Collier & Associates Today