AGGRESSIVE BUSINESS, TAX & PRACTICE MGMT. SEMINAR IN DEER VALLEY
This seminar will help you save taxes, retire wealthy and be better at running the business of your practice. The goals are simple - to conduct a tax-deductible seminar at a delightful site, for a modest cost, and have the doctor and spouse learn enough to more than pay for the trip. The majority of attendees are repeat attendees. Why? Because the emphasis is on easy-to-implement practical ideas on such things as aggressive (but always legal) tax ideas that too many timid accountants fail to suggest, practice building ideas, retirement plans, practice transition ideas, employee benefits, insurance, cost-cutting ideas and others.
Mar. 2 - 6, 2022
Mar. 3 - 6, 2022
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
GOOD THROUGH JAN. 2, 2021
Doctor Only: $1315
Doctor & Spouse: $1485
Promo Code: earlybird50
AFTER EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Doctor Only: $1365
Doctor & Spouse: $1535
Deer Valley Resort in Utah
AGD Subject Code: 550 (Practice Management)
Teaching Method: Lecture
If you have any questions, please call 216-765-1199 for more information.
- Tax Law Changes and an Aggressive But Legal Approach to Cutting Taxes - The course content will address tax law changes that came out of the COVID-19 pandemic and it’s aftermath.
- New, Improved Retirement Plans - New tax savvier plan designs that can improve the power of plans for doctors who want to save between $10,000 and $200,000 per year.
- Improve Profitability - Common sense ways to improve profitability.
- Estate Planning – Tips for a new era of higher tax rates and lower lifetime exemptions.
- Insurance Needs - Appropriate levels (if any) of life, disability, liability, and long-term care insurance. What the insurance sales people prefer you don’t know.
- Practice Transitions - How to find a buyer for your practice, how practices are appraised and how to structure the transition to save tax.
- Growing Your Portfolio Through Sound Investing - How to build them while working, and how to reposition it as you approach and enter
C&A has partnered with Travel Guard and CSA Travel Protection (Generali) so that our Attendees can feel secure while traveling. Select your choice of coverage below by clicking one of the graphic links to obtain coverage information and build your quote.
Please note that Collier & Associates, Inc., and staff are limited in answering any policy questions. Our firm is an authorized partner with CSA Travel Protection (Generali) and able to offer their travel insurance products. We can (limitedly) address questions online vs. the phone due to coordinating questions with our CSA travel partners. Thank you!
More Upcoming Seminars
AIRED: Dec. 1-10, 2020
Recordings Available for Purchase. Up to 1 year of access.
WHERE: Online Webinar
ONE HOUR SEGMENTS WILL BE SOLD SEPARATELY & HAVE BUNDLED PRICING. CE(s) PER SEGMENT
10% DISCOUNT FOR C&A NEWSLETTER MEMBERS!
Collier & Associates, Inc.
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
October 1, 2020 - September 30, 2024
Provider ID #209852
Have a friend or colleague that you think will enjoy this seminar?
Invite them to join us!
Talk to Collier & Associates Today