CANCELED AND RE-SCHEDULED FOR EARLY FEB., 2022
AGGRESSIVE BUSINESS, TAX & PRACTICE MGMT. SEMINAR AT SANDALS IN JAMAICA
This seminar will help you save taxes, retire wealthy and be better at running the business of your practice. The goals are simple - to conduct a tax-deductible seminar at a delightful site, for a modest cost, and have the doctor and spouse learn enough to more than pay for the trip. The majority of attendees are repeat attendees. Why? Because the emphasis is on easy-to-implement practical ideas on such things as aggressive (but always legal) tax ideas that too many timid accountants fail to suggest, practice building ideas, retirement plans, practice transition ideas, employee benefits, insurance, cost-cutting ideas and others.
You MUST call Collier & Associates to sign up for your room in order to take the Collier & Associates seminar.
Our seminar policy with Sandals has been and continues to be that doctors attending the seminar must register through our group. The reason is that Sandals is providing us with the meeting room space, food and coffee breaks, cocktail reception, and group dinners. And because these can be large events, Sandals often has to hire extra staff to service them. They in turn require us to fill our contracted room block and we must live up to that commitment. This has been our consistent policy.
We’re aware that some of the doctors have taken Sandals memberships. That’s great, and we hope that the doctors can take great family trips and accrue Sandals points through that. But, unfortunately, they can’t sign up and attend the seminar through that program. Of course, they could always just go to Sandals that week, but they can’t attend the seminar, the group events, or ultimately deduct that week. Thank you for your understanding.
CANCELED AND RESCHEDULED FOR EARLY FEB, 2022
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
GOOD THROUGH DEC. 5, 2020
Doctor Only: $1330
Doctor & Spouse: $1500
Promo Code: earlybird50
AFTER EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Doctor Only: $1380
Doctor & Spouse: $1550
SANDALS SOUTH COAST
AGD Subject Code: 550 (Practice Management)
Teaching Method: Lecture
Please call to reserve.
- New Tax Law Changes - The course content will cover current tax law changes we see affecting doctors and their practices.
- New, Improved Retirement Plans - New tax-savvier plan designs that can improve the power of plans for doctors who want to save between $10,000 and $200,000 per year.
- Improve Profitability - Common sense ways to improve profitability.
- Staffing - Creative ways to hire and retain great employees.
- Insurance Needs - Appropriate levels (if any) of life, disability and long-term care insurance. What the insurance sales people prefer you don't know.
- Practice Transition - How to find a buyer for your practice, how practices are appraised and how to structure the transition to save tax.
- Maximizing Retirement Plan Investments through Sound Investing - How to build them while working, and how to reposition them near retirement.
C&A has partnered with Travel Guard so that our Attendees can feel secure while traveling. Click the graphic link below to obtain coverage information and build your quote.
Please note that Collier & Associates, Inc and staff are NOT licensed agents and cannot answer any policy questions. Our firm is only authorized to sell Travel Guard (AIG) products. Travel guard agents should address all policy questions. Thank you!
Collier & Associates, Inc.
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
October 1, 2020 - September 30, 2024
Provider ID #209852
Have a friend or colleague that you think will enjoy this seminar?
Invite them to join us!
Talk to Collier & Associates Today