C&A’S CE MISSION AND GOALS
The Collier & Associates, Inc. CE program’s mission is to assist dental professionals in maintaining a current knowledge base in the rapidly changing business field of practice management by providing peer-reviewed, evidence-based continuing education courses.
- Reach a broad audience of practicing dentists with relevant CE content.
- Develop new courses in 2022, reflecting current trends and the latest research.
- All courses will be of high quality.
- Courses will be offered in-person & online to maximize accessibility.
- Ensure courses cover a wide range of topics relevant to the business management of healthcare professionals’ private practice.
- All course material will be developed by experts and undergo a peer-review process.
- All course content will be supported by the most current evidence and research.
Collier and Associates, Inc. is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.