ONE DAY TAX UPDATE SEMINAR
IN NAPA VALLEY
This Tax Update seminar will cover new tax legislation enacted by the Biden administration; and other new regulations, cases, and rulings in all areas of federal taxation.
May 21, 2022
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
IF RESERVED BY MAR. 22, 2022
Doctor Only: $425
Doctor & Spouse: $575
Promo Code: earlybird50
AFTER EARLY BIRD PRICING
Doctor Only: $475
Doctor & Spouse: $625
Napa Valley, California
AGD Subject Code: 550 (Practice Management)
Teaching Method: Lecture
If you have any questions that are not addressed here, please call 216-765-1199 for more information.
Join us for this morning's half-day up to the minute seminar that will discuss proposed or passed tax changes.
- A recap of the tax law changes affecting businesses, individuals, trusts, and estates.
- Tax saving strategies under the new tax regime, including the actions to take and the deadlines for taking them.
- Explanation of top business tax deductions doctors should claim to reduce taxable income.
- Why retirement plans are more valuable in periods of higher taxes on income and capital gains.
- Which combination of retirement vehicles will best help doctors save tax and build long-term wealth.
Collier & Associates, Inc.
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
October 1, 2020 - September 30, 2024
Provider ID #209852
CE Planning Committee
Members of the CE planning committee have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
SEMINAR ATTENDEE BONUSES
- Returning doctors who bring a new attendee will each get 10% off the seminar registration fee if registering together.
- Bigger Bonus for doctors who have attended 3 seminars in the last 5 years and bring a new attendee, your registration is a gift from us—up to a $1500 value!
We understand that emergencies arise. If you can't make it to a seminar, please provide instructions in writing at least 30 days before the scheduled event date. The full registration fee (minus a $50.00 processing fee) will be refunded if we are notified of cancellation 30 days prior to the scheduled event date. No refunds are possible after this timeframe. For cancellation within 30 days, a credit will be provided towards a future seminar for medical emergencies only.
Have a friend or colleague who you think will enjoy this seminar?
Invite them to join us!
Talk to Collier & Associates Today