PRACTICE TRANSITION SEMINAR IN NAPLES
This important seminar is designed for the doctor who is contemplating a practice transition. That could be for (1) the busy doctor looking to take a partner or (2) the senior doctor thinking about retirement and selling his or her practice or (3) the younger doctor contemplating buying a practice or becoming a partner.
Most of the issues (for example, how to value a practice) will be equally relevant whether you are the potential buyer or the potential seller. We will point out the pros and cons of the various issues from each side's point of view. This is a no-nonsense, intensive 8-hour course.
If you have any questions that are not addressed here, please call 216-765-1199 for more information.
November 6-7, 2021
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
IF RESERVED BY SEP. 5TH
Doctor Only: $945
Doctor & Spouse: $1055
Promo Code: earlybird50
IF RESERVED AFTER EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Doctor Only: $995
Doctor & Spouse: $1105
AGD Subject Code: 550 (Practice Management)
Teaching Method: Lecture
If you have any questions, please call 216-765-1199 for more information.
Often, both Dr. Seller and Dr. Buyer attend this seminar together. Because they learn what to expect throughout the transition process and how the transaction needs to be structured so it is fair to both parties.
The seminar will cover the pros and cons of the various issues from each side's point of view. This is a no-nonsense, intensive course which will include such topics as:
- How to recognize the common blunder doctors make of giving away the first half of a practice when they think they are selling it to a new partner.
- From the junior partner's point of view, how to recognize when you are getting a tremendous bargain. What to look for in a future associate or partner.
- How to find a practice buyer.
- How to value a practice.
- What are the preferred legal and tax structures for various types of transitions.
- How to save taxes on the sale or purchase of a practice or when taking or becoming a partner.
- How to avoid major blunders in group practice buy-sell agreements.
- Fair compensation techniques among partners.
- Are you ready to retire?
- Continuing tax-deductible fringe benefits post-retirement.
- What happens to a corporation at retirement?
- What happens to a doctor-owned office building at retirement?
- Taking benefits out of a retirement plan.
- Avoiding the 10% penalty tax on premature distributions.
C&A has partnered with Travel Guard and CSA Travel Protection (Generali) so that our Attendees can feel secure while traveling. Select your choice of coverage below by clicking one of the graphic links to obtain coverage information and build your quote.
Please note that Collier & Associates, Inc., and staff are limited in answering any policy questions. Our firm is an authorized partner with CSA Travel Protection (Generali) and able to offer their travel insurance products. We can (limitedly) address questions online vs. the phone due to coordinating questions with our CSA travel partners. Thank you!
More Upcoming Seminars
AIRED: Dec. 1-10, 2020
Recordings Available for Purchase. Up to 1 year of access.
WHERE: Online Webinar
ONE HOUR SEGMENTS WILL BE SOLD SEPARATELY & HAVE BUNDLED PRICING. CE(s) PER SEGMENT
10% DISCOUNT FOR C&A NEWSLETTER MEMBERS!
Collier & Associates, Inc.
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
October 1, 2020 - September 30, 2024
Provider ID #209852
Have a friend or colleague that you think will enjoy this seminar?
Invite them to join us!
Talk to Collier & Associates Today