RETIRED DOCTORS SEMINAR IN NAPLES
This is our fifteenth seminar designed specifically for retired doctors. Every year we get requests for a seminar like this from those who used to attend our week-long seminars at wonderful locations. They still want the same valuable learning experience from someone they can trust - the only difference is that their issues have changed with their retirement. The seminar will cover the following topics suggested by retired doctors, as well as time for questions in order to cover other subjects of interest.
If you have any questions that are not addressed here, please call 216-765-1199 for more information.
November 5-6, 2021
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
IF RESERVED BY SEP. 6TH
Doctor Only: $870
Doctor & Spouse: $970
Promo Code: earlybird50
IF RESERVED AFTER EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Doctor Only: $920
Doctor & Spouse: $1020
AGD Subject Code: 550 (Practice Management)
Teaching Method: Lecture
Our room block is nearly sold out. Please call for reservations. 216-765-1199
- Investing in Retirement - Blending income, security, and growth
- Estate Planning and dealing with children and parents
- Charitable giving
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Structuring withdrawals before and after age 70
- Coordinating IRAs with estate planning
- Stretching IRA income tax advantages over several generations
- Q & A time to cover other relevant issues
C&A has partnered with Travel Guard and CSA Travel Protection (Generali) so that our Attendees can feel secure while traveling. Select your choice of coverage below by clicking one of the graphic links to obtain coverage information and build your quote.
Please note that Collier & Associates, Inc., and staff are limited in answering any policy questions. Our firm is an authorized partner with CSA Travel Protection (Generali) and able to offer their travel insurance products. We can (limitedly) address questions online vs. the phone due to coordinating questions with our CSA travel partners. Thank you!
Collier & Associates, Inc.
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
October 1, 2020 - September 30, 2024
Provider ID #209852
SEMINAR ATTENDEE BONUSES
- Complimentary phone consultation following each seminar. Returning doctors who bring a new attendee will each get 10% off the seminar registration fee if registering together.
- Bigger Bonus for doctors who have attended 3 seminars in the last 5 years and bring a new attendee, your registration is a gift from us—up to a $1500 value!
We understand that emergencies arise. If you can't make it to a seminar, please provide instructions in writing at least 30 days before the scheduled event date. The full registration fee (minus a $50.00 processing fee) will be refunded if we are notified of cancellation 30 days prior to the scheduled event date. No refunds are possible after this timeframe. For cancellation within 30 days, a credit will be provided towards a future seminar for medical emergencies only.
Have a friend or colleague that you think will enjoy this seminar?
Invite them to join us!
Talk to Collier & Associates Today