RETIRED DOCTORS SEMINAR IN NAPLES
This is our fifteenth seminar designed specifically for retired doctors. Every year we get requests for a seminar like this from those who used to attend our week-long seminars at wonderful locations. They still want the same valuable learning experience from someone they can trust - the only difference is that their issues have changed with their retirement. The seminar will cover the following topics suggested by retired doctors, as well as time for questions in order to cover other subjects of interest.
If you have any questions that are not addressed here, please call 216-765-1199 for more information.
November 13-14, 2020
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
IF RESERVED BY SEP. 12TH
Doctor Only: $870
Doctor & Spouse: $970
Promo Code: earlybird50
IF RESERVED AFTER EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Doctor Only: $920
Doctor & Spouse: $1020
AGD Subject Code: 550 (Practice Management)
Teaching Method: Lecture
- Investing in Retirement - Blending income, security, and growth
- Estate Planning and dealing with children and parents
- Charitable giving
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Structuring withdrawals before and after age 70
- Coordinating IRAs with estate planning
- Stretching IRA income tax advantages over several generations
- Q & A time to cover other relevant issues
Collier & Associates, Inc.
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
October 1, 2018 to September 30, 2020
Provider ID #209852
Have a friend or colleague that you think will enjoy this seminar?
Invite them to join us!
Talk to Collier & Associates Today