AGGRESSIVE BUSINESS, TAX & PRACTICE MGMT. SEMINAR IN NEWPORT, RI
This seminar will help you save taxes, retire wealthy and be better at running the business of your practice. The goals are simple - to conduct a tax-deductible seminar at a delightful site, for a modest cost, and have the doctor and spouse learn enough to more than pay for the trip. The majority of attendees are repeat attendees. Why? Because the emphasis is on easy-to-implement practical ideas on such things as aggressive (but always legal) tax ideas that too many timid accountants fail to suggest, practice building ideas, retirement plans, practice transition ideas, employee benefits, insurance, cost-cutting ideas and others.
We are delighted about our first seminar in exquisite Newport, Rhode Island!
Attendee Room Rate Dates:
Sept. 7 - 13, 2022
Sept. 9 - 11, 2022
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
GOOD THROUGH JUL. 11, 2022
Doctor Only: $1215
Doctor & Spouse: $1385
Promo Code: earlybird50
AFTER EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Doctor Only: $1265
Doctor & Spouse: $1435
Newport Marriot in Newport, RI
AGD Subject Code: 550 (Practice Management)
Teaching Method: Lecture
Call our office to register. Online registration coming soon!
If you have any questions, please call 216-765-1199 for more information.
- Tax Law Changes and an Aggressive But Legal Approach to Cutting Taxes - The course content will address tax law changes that came out of the COVID-19 pandemic and its aftermath.
- New, Improved Retirement Plans - New tax savvier plan designs that can improve the power of plans for doctors who want to save between $10,000 and $200,000 per year.
- Improve Profitability - Common sense ways to improve profitability.
- Estate Planning – Tips for a new era of higher tax rates and lower lifetime exemptions.
- Insurance Needs - Appropriate levels (if any) of life, disability, liability, and long-term care insurance. What the insurance sales people prefer you don’t know.
- Practice Transitions - How to find a buyer for your practice, how practices are appraised and how to structure the transition to save tax.
- Growing Your Portfolio Through Sound Investing - How to build them while working, and how to reposition it as you approach and enter
C&A has partnered with Travel Guard and CSA Travel Protection (Generali) so that our Attendees can feel secure while traveling. Select your choice of coverage below by clicking one of the graphic links to obtain coverage information and build your quote.
Please note that Collier & Associates, Inc., and staff are limited in answering any policy questions. Our firm is an authorized partner with CSA Travel Protection (Generali) and able to offer their travel insurance products. We can (limitedly) address questions online vs. the phone due to coordinating questions with our CSA travel partners. Thank you!
Collier & Associates, Inc.
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
October 1, 2020 - September 30, 2024
Provider ID #209852
CE Planning Committee
Members of the CE planning committee have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
SEMINAR ATTENDEE BONUSES
- Returning doctors who bring a new attendee will each get 10% off the seminar registration fee if registering together.
- Bigger Bonus for doctors who have attended 3 seminars in the last 5 years and bring a new attendee, your registration is a gift from us—up to a $1500 value!
We understand that emergencies arise. If you can't make it to a seminar, please provide instructions in writing at least 30 days before the scheduled event date. The full registration fee (minus a $50.00 processing fee) will be refunded if we are notified of cancellation 30 days prior to the scheduled event date. No refunds are possible after this timeframe. For cancellation within 30 days, a credit will be provided towards a future seminar for medical emergencies only.
Have a friend or colleague who you think will enjoy this seminar?
Invite them to join us!
Talk to Collier & Associates Today