AGGRESSIVE BUSINESS, TAX & PRACTICE MGMT. SEMINAR IN SAMOSET, ME
This seminar will help you save taxes, retire wealthy, and be better at running the business of your practice. The goals are simple - to conduct a tax-deductible seminar at a delightful site, for a modest cost, and have the doctor and spouse learn enough to more than pay for the trip. The majority of attendees are repeat attendees. Why? Because the emphasis is on easy-to-implement practical ideas on such things as aggressive (but always legal) tax ideas that too many timid accountants fail to suggest, practice building ideas, retirement plans, practice transition ideas, employee benefits, insurance, cost-cutting ideas, and others.
September 23-26, 2021
September 24-26, 2021
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
IF RESERVED BY JUL. 25th
Doctor Only: $1,305
Doctor & Spouse: $1,475
Promo Code: earlybird50
IF RESERVED AFTER JUL. 25TH
Doctor Only: $1,355
Doctor & Spouse: $1,525
AGD Subject Code: 550 (Practice Management)
Teaching Method: Lecture
THE ROOM BLOCK IS NEARLY SOLD OUT.
PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE TO REGISTER. ROOMS START AT $229 GARDEN VIEW, $239 OCEAN VIEW A NIGHT (PLUS TAXES AND FEES)
Please call 216-765-1199 for more information.
We are excited about presenting our mini week at the beautiful Samoset Resort in Rockport, Maine. We are returning to Samoset because of a history of great prior meetings. The seminar will cover the following topics:
- Tax Law Changes and an Aggressive But Legal Approach to Cutting Taxes - The course content will address tax law changes that came out of the COVID-19 pandemic and it’s aftermath.
- New, Improved Retirement Plans - New tax savvier plan designs that can improve the power of plans for doctors who want to save between $10,000 and $200,000 per year.
- Improve Profitability - Common sense ways to improve profitability.
- Estate Planning – Tips for a new era of higher tax rates and lower lifetime exemptions.
- Insurance Needs - Appropriate levels (if any) of life, disability, liability, and long-term care insurance. What the insurance sales people prefer you don’t know.
- Practice Transitions - How to find a buyer for your practice, how practices are appraised and how to structure the transition to save tax.
- Growing Your Portfolio Through Sound Investing - How to build them while working, and how to reposition it as you approach and enter
More Upcoming Seminars
AIRED: Dec. 1-10, 2020
Recordings Available for Purchase. Up to 1 year of access.
WHERE: Online Webinar
ONE HOUR SEGMENTS WILL BE SOLD SEPARATELY & HAVE BUNDLED PRICING. CE(s) PER SEGMENT
10% DISCOUNT FOR C&A NEWSLETTER MEMBERS!
Collier & Associates, Inc.
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
October 1, 2020 - September 30, 2024
Provider ID #209852
Have a friend or colleague that you think will enjoy this seminar?
Invite them to join us!
Talk to Collier & Associates Today