ONE DAY TAX UPDATE SEMINAR
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
AGD Subject Code: 550 (Practice Management)
Teaching Method: Lecture
At our C&A seminars, Brandon lectures extensively on issues affecting the business side of a practice. He has become a leading authority on private practice transitions, proactive steps to take before a practice sale/purchase, strategies for maximizing your practice’s profitability and minimizing your tax burden, investing for retirement and much, much more. We do not sell any products at these seminars - only knowledge and insight.
Many of our clients are repeat seminar attendees, and excited to take our courses year after year. We still haven’t figured out if it’s because of the destinations we choose or the education they receive. Either way, by registering for one of the classes below, you are guaranteed to learn a lot while having a good time.
We are in constant contact with the hotels and are only presenting meetings in locations that are aggressively and conscientiously setting up safe environments.
This Tax Update seminar will cover new tax legislation enacted by the Biden administration and other new regulations, cases, and rulings in all areas of federal taxation.
Join us for this morning's half-day up to the minute seminar that will discuss proposed or passed tax changes.
- A recap of the tax law changes affecting businesses, individuals, trusts, and estates.
- Tax saving strategies under the new tax regime, including the actions to take and the deadlines for taking them.
- Explanation of top business tax deductions doctors should claim to reduce taxable income.
- Why retirement plans are more valuable in periods of higher taxes on income and capital gains.
- Which combination of retirement vehicles will best help doctors save tax and build long-term wealth.
BRANDON S. COLLIER, J.D., LL.M.
Brandon is an expert attorney who specializes in representing the dental profession. He has headed the 50-year firm since 2010. As President of Collier & Associates, he is a nationally renowned expert in representing doctors in all phases of practice transitions. He writes the popular Collier & Associates Advantage Newsletter and lectures extensively at his own seminars and on behalf of many professional organizations. Brandon holds a bachelor's degree from the University of Pennsylvania, cum laude, a Juris Doctor Degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Law, and a Master's Degree in Taxation from the New York University School of Law.
Financial Disclosure: Brandon is the President of Collier & Assosciates, Inc. and a Partner in Collier & Associates Co., L.P.A
CE Planning Committee
Members of the CE planning committee have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Ponte Vedra Inn & Club
For a terrific warm fall getaway, C&A has selected the AAA Five Diamond Award-winning Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, located along 300 acres of pristine Florida beach. Since 1928, this grand family vacation destination has been renowned for its golf and tennis -- It's even been deemed the "Official Tennis Club of the ATP"!
Guests enjoy all of the following resort amenities:
- 36 incredible holes of golf (10% off greens fees)
- Full-service luxury spa offering over 100 services (10% off spa services)
- 15 Har-Tru clay tennis courts (10% off tennis court rentals)
- 10 outstanding dining establishments
- State-of-the-art oceanfront fitness center
- Four heated swimming pools
- Croquet Lawn & Bocce Court
- Miles of beautiful Atlantic Ocean beaches to explore
- Beach rentals with kayaks, paddle boards, beach bicycle cruisers, and more
- An array of 9 boutiques and shops
- Children’s playground and nursery
- Valet parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi resort-wide
Plus you can enjoy all that their sister resort—The Lodge & Club Ponte Vedra Beach—offers with the benefit of reciprocal access and complimentary shuttle service, including an adults-only pool area, exceptional oceanside restaurants and lounges, and much more.
$369 single/$399 double (plus taxes) per night – Rates include a full a la carte breakfast daily in the Inn Dining Room.
Nov. 12, 2023
Please arrive at the meeting room between 8:15 am and 8:30 am on Sunday, Nov. 12, to sign in and receive course materials. The lecture will be held from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm on Sunday, with question and answer periods before and after the meeting. Outlines will be used as a guide to the course.
It would be useful to have a list of specific questions ready, but we will cover the most commonly asked ones in detail during the seminar as well. All course material will be provided while checking in on the first day. For complete candidness, tape recorders will not be allowed at the program.
Early Bird pricing is valid only till 60 days prior to the event. To receive Early Bird pricing, use promotion code earlybird50 at checkout.
- Regular pricing is valid if registering within 60 days of the event.
- At the Door pricing is applicable if registering on the day of the event.
- Attendance at the programs is limited to doctors and their spouses, and key office staff members, except by special permission.
SEMINAR ATTENDEE BONUSES
- Returning doctors who bring a new attendee will each get 10% off the seminar registration fee if registering together.
- Bigger Bonus for doctors who have attended 3 seminars in the last 5 years and bring a new dentist or veterinarian colleague, your registration is a gift from us—up to a $1500 value!
NOTE: Discounted offers do not stack. Only one bonus or discount can be applied per transactional order. Thank you!
If you have any questions, please call 216-765-1199 for more information.
Promo Code: earlybird50
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL IF RESERVED BY SEP. 13, 2023: Doctor Only: $445 | Doctor & Spouse: $605
AFTER EARLY BIRD PRICING: Doctor Only: $495 | Doctor & Spouse: $655
Collier & Associates, Inc.
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
October 1, 2020 - September 30, 2024
Provider ID #209852
Collier and Associates, Inc. is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Collier and Associates, Inc. designates this activity for 4 continuing education credits.
We understand that emergencies arise. If you can't make it to a seminar, please inform us in writing at least 30 days before the scheduled event date. The full registration fee (minus a $50.00 processing fee) will be refunded if we are notified in writing of the cancellation at least 30 days prior to the scheduled event date. No refunds are possible after this timeframe. For cancellation within 30 days, a credit will be provided towards a future seminar for medical emergencies only. Account credits must be used within one year of the issue date.
* Collier & Associates, Inc. is not responsible for reimbursement of any registrant's expenses related to a cancelled or postponed seminars. Understanding the cancellation policy for contracted hotels is the responsibility of the attendee.
As a courtesy, C&A would very much appreciate your informing us as soon as possible of any cancellations intended so that we can alert those who are on waiting lists, which allows them time to schedule their flights. Thank you for your cooperation!
C&A has partnered with Travel Guard and CSA Travel Protection (Generali) so that our Attendees can feel secure while traveling. Select your choice of coverage below by clicking one of the graphic links to obtain coverage information and build your quote.
Please note that Collier & Associates, Inc., and staff are limited in answering any policy questions. Our firm is an authorized partner with CSA Travel Protection (Generali) and able to offer their travel insurance products. We can (limitedly) address questions online vs. the phone due to coordinating questions with our CSA travel partners. Thank you!
Have a friend or colleague who you think will enjoy this seminar?
Invite them to join us!
Talk to Collier & Associates Today