ONE DAY TAX UPDATE SEMINAR IN NAPA VALLEY
This Tax Update seminar will cover new tax legislation enacted by the Biden administration; and other new regulations, cases, and rulings in all areas of federal taxation.
May 21, 2022
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
IF RESERVED BY MAR. 22, 2022
Doctor Only: $425
Doctor & Spouse: $575
Promo Code: earlybird50
AFTER EARLY BIRD PRICING
Doctor Only: $475
Doctor & Spouse: $625
Napa Valley, California
Historic Napa River Inn
LIMITED MEETING ROOM SPACE STILL AVAILABLE!
ROOM BLOCK IS SOLD OUT.
AGD Subject Code: 550 (Practice Management)
Teaching Method: Lecture
If you have any questions that are not addressed here, please call 216-765-1199 for more information.
Join us for this morning's half-day up to the minute seminar that will discuss proposed or passed tax changes.
- A recap of the tax law changes affecting businesses, individuals, trusts, and estates.
- Tax saving strategies under the new tax regime, including the actions to take and the deadlines for taking them.
- Explanation of top business tax deductions doctors should claim to reduce taxable income.
- Why retirement plans are more valuable in periods of higher taxes on income and capital gains.
- Which combination of retirement vehicles will best help doctors save tax and build long-term wealth.
Collier & Associates, Inc.
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
October 1, 2020 - September 30, 2024
Provider ID #209852
Collier and Associates, Inc. is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Collier and Associates, Inc. designates this activity for 4 continuing education credits.
We understand that emergencies arise. If you can't make it to a seminar, please inform us in writing at least 30 days before the scheduled event date. The full registration fee (minus a $50.00 processing fee) will be refunded if we are notified in writing of the cancellation at least 30 days prior to the scheduled event date. No refunds are possible after this timeframe. For cancellation within 30 days, a credit will be provided towards a future seminar for medical emergencies only. Account credits must be used within one year of the issue date.
* Collier & Associates, Inc. is not responsible for reimbursement of any registrant's expenses related to a cancelled or postponed seminars. Understanding the cancellation policy for contracted hotels is the responsibility of the attendee.
As a courtesy, C&A would very much appreciate your informing us as soon as possible of any cancellations intended so that we can alert those who are on waiting lists, which allows them time to schedule their flights. Thank you for your cooperation!
Have a friend or colleague who you think will enjoy this seminar?
Invite them to join us!
Talk to Collier & Associates Today