MEET THE SPEAKER BRANDON COLLIER
Brandon Collier speaks at national, state, and local professional society meetings, as well as at many regional study clubs and at his firm's hosted seminars throughout the country. By bringing together his passion and expertise with both law and private practices, Brandon provides objective, unbiased advice–not promotion or sales–regarding the business aspects of practices, law, taxes, insurance, investing, and living a good life.
- President, Collier & Associates, Inc.
- Managing Partner and Practicing Attorney, Collier & Associates Co., L.P.A..
- Editor, Collier & Associates Newsletter
- Board of Directors & Regent Level, AAO Foundation
- Visiting Committee, Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude – University of Pennsylvania – 1994
- Juris Doctor – Case Western Reserve University School of Law – 1997
- Master of Laws in Taxation – New York University School of Law – 2001
Brandon is editor of the C&A Newsletter and contributing writer to the Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA), Dental Economics, and the Progressive Dentist.
Listen on iTunes: bit.ly/DUwHFiTunes
Meet the Speaker - Schedule an Event with Brandon
"*" indicates required fields
Talk to Collier & Associates Today