MEET THE SPEAKER
MEET THE SPEAKER BRANDON COLLIER
Brandon Collier speaks at national, state, and local professional society meetings, as well as many regional study clubs, throughout the country. By bringing together his passion and expertise with both law and private practices, Brandon provides objective, unbiased advice–not promotion or sales–regarding the business aspects of practices, law, taxes, insurance, investing, and living a good life.
- President, Collier & Associates, Inc.
- Co-owner and Practicing Attorney, Collier & McBride, LLC.
- Editor, Collier & Associates Newsletter
- Board of Directors & Regent Level, AAO Foundation
- Visiting Committee, Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude – University of Pennsylvania – 1994
- Juris Doctor – Case Western Reserve University School of Law – 1997
- Master of Laws in Taxation – New York University School of Law – 2001
Brandon is editor of the C&A Newsletter and contributing writer to the Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA), Dental Economics, and the Progressive Dentist.
RECENT & UPCOMING SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Brandon Collier's Recent and Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- American Association of Orthodontics - Los Angeles, CA - May 6, 2019
- The Hinman Dental Society - Atlanta, GA - March 20, 2020
- American Association of Orthodontics - Atlanta, GA - May 1-2, 2020
Listen on iTunes: bit.ly/DUwHFiTunes
Schedule an Event with Brandon
Talk to Collier & Associates Today