AGGRESSIVE BUSINESS, TAX & PRACTICE MGMT. SEMINAR IN ST. CROIX
This seminar will help you save taxes, retire wealthy and be better at running the business of your practice. The goals are simple - to conduct a tax-deductible seminar at a delightful site, for a modest cost, and have the doctor and spouse learn enough to more than pay for the trip. The majority of attendees are repeat attendees. Why? Because the emphasis is on easy-to-implement practical ideas on such things as aggressive (but always legal) tax ideas that too many timid accountants fail to suggest, practice building ideas, retirement plans, practice transition ideas, employee benefits, insurance, cost-cutting ideas and others.
Feb. 6 - 12, 2022
Feb. 7 - 12, 2022
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
GOOD THROUGH DEC. 8, 2021
Doctor Only: $1330
Doctor & Spouse: $1500
Promo Code: earlybird50
AFTER EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Doctor Only: $1380
Doctor & Spouse: $1550
The Buccaneer in St. Croix
AGD Subject Code: 550 (Practice Management)
Teaching Method: Lecture
If you have any questions, please call 216-765-1199 for more information.
- New Tax Law Changes - The course content will cover current tax law changes we see affecting doctors and their practices.
- New, Improved Retirement Plans - New tax-savvier plan designs that can improve the power of plans for doctors who want to save between $10,000 and $200,000 per year.
- Improve Profitability - Common sense ways to improve profitability.
- Staffing - Creative ways to hire and retain great employees.
- Insurance Needs - Appropriate levels (if any) of life, disability and long-term care insurance. What the insurance sales people prefer you don't know.
- Practice Transition - How to find a buyer for your practice, how practices are appraised and how to structure the transition to save tax.
- Maximizing Retirement Plan Investments through Sound Investing - How to build them while working, and how to reposition them near retirement.
C&A has partnered with Travel Guard and CSA Travel Protection (Generali) so that our Attendees can feel secure while traveling. Select your choice of coverage below by clicking one of the graphic links to obtain coverage information and build your quote.
Please note that Collier & Associates, Inc., and staff are limited in answering any policy questions. Our firm is an authorized partner with CSA Travel Protection (Generali) and able to offer their travel insurance products. We can(limitedly) address questions online vs. the phone due to coordinating questions with our CSA travel partners. Thank you!
Collier & Associates, Inc.
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
October 1, 2020 - September 30, 2024
Provider ID #209852
Have a friend or colleague that you think will enjoy this seminar?
Invite them to join us!
Talk to Collier & Associates Today